Are you excited about going camping but have no clue what to cook for your hungry family?
You really don’t want a hot dog on a stick again, but the thought of planning something else – especially meals for several days – is overwhelming!
This SUPER handy bundle makes camping meal planning a breeze.
Camping meal planning can be stressful.
But it doesn’t have to be.
I know what it is like to try to plan and pack for a camping trip, plus figure out what to feed everybody.
Is this you??
- So happy to finally go camping, but totally overwhelmed by all the stuff you need to get done.
- Confused about choosing a cooking method before you can even start planning camping meals.
- Really want to enjoy time at the campsite without killing yourself cooking.
- Just want some new, delicious camping recipes!
If so, you need my Dutch Oven Camping Meals!
Here’s what you get:
- Dutch oven meal plans for 4 weekends of camping that can be combined for longer camping trips.
- Complete grocery lists for the weekend meal plans to make shopping quick and easy.
- 16 delicious recipes – 8 breakfast recipes and 8 dinner recipes – Friday arrival night dinners, Saturday breakfasts, Saturday dinners, and Sunday departure breakfasts.
- Lunch and snack ideas so you aren’t cooking every single meal!
- Easy meal prep and make ahead cooking tips to save time at the campsite.
- Dutch oven cooking tips – perfect for beginners.
- BONUS – Blank Meal Plan and Grocery List forms to create your own camping meal plans.
- 32 pages of tips, meal plans, lists, recipes, and forms!
Your family will love these yummy (easy) recipes like:
- Breakfast Pizza
- Breakfast Burrito Casserole
- Apple Streusel Bread
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Tender Teriyaki Pork
- Chicken Pot Pie
- plus more!
If you like one pot meals you’ll love cooking these delicious recipes in a dutch oven!
Frequently Asked Questions
No! I think dutch oven cooking is one of the easiest and best camp cooking methods, especially for beginners.
Nope, just a dutch oven. I do recommend a lid lifter and charcoal chimney, but they are not necessary to prepare these yummy meals.
I know many families camp only on the weekends. If you go camping one weekend a month, this will give you a meal plan for 4 months. You can combine the meal plans for longer camping trips too!
You will receive instant access to a digital download PDF. You will receive an email with a link to your meal plan bundle. You can download it to your computer, tablet, or phone for easy access where ever you are. You can also print copies of individual pages or the entire guide.
Get your copy today!
I’m Andrea, the Mom and Nana that loves camping and (usually) loves cooking for my family on our camping trips! I’ve learned the key to stress free, FUN camping meals is proper planning and easy recipes.
I know what it is like to rack my brain for new recipes everyone will like, juggle all the usual camping kitchen equipment, and stress while trying to cook a proper meal at the campsite.
That’s why I love dutch oven cooking, and why I’m always converting, adapting, and testing my regular recipes for the dutch oven.
I’m so excited to share these meal plans and recipes with you. I want you to discover the ease of dutch oven cooking and feeding your family yummy meals on your camping trips!